Whether you are cleaning, cooking, or washing, hand gloves will come in handy. They provide a protective layer that shields you from germs and other types of harm, especially when using cleaning products infused with chemicals. Different types of disposable gloves are available for different uses. You can easily choose one that suits your needs.
What is the CPE Glove?
Cast Polyethylene gloves are transparent gloves used in different places ranging from hospitals to homes. They are very durable and strong, which makes them perfect for various applications. They also stretch and can be easily worn and removed. Made with polyethylene resin, these gloves may not be sterile enough for use in high contamination areas.
However, they can still give you the protection you need when handling various types of surfaces. Their affordable nature also makes them a great option for applications that require frequent change of gloves.
Features of CPE Glove
CPE disposable gloves come in five main categories: large, medium, extra-large, extra small, and small. The gloves are also powder-free, so you won’t have to worry about your hands after swearing them. Although they are latex-free, they can still fit snuggly for guaranteed comfort during use. They are strong and durable, with the ability to last up to five years from the date of manufacture. With the micro-texture of these gloves, you will have a better grip regardless of the area of application.
Applications of CPE Gloves
In the healthcare sector, CPE gloves are the preferred examination gloves in most departments. Nursing departments and general care healthcare departments also use these medical gloves when handling patients. They are cheaper, and since they have to be disposed of frequently, they offer more value.
The gloves can also be used in the food industry. Restaurants, bakeries, and cafes also rely on CPE gloves when handling food. The gloves increase hygiene by preventing contamination of the food by the handlers. You can also use gloves when doing regular chores such as cooking and cleaning at home. Just remember to dispose of them correctly when you’re done.
Benefits of Using CPE Gloves
- The gloves are waterproof, which shows that they have the barrier protection you need. They also have embossed surfaces that make them easier to use by improving your grip.
- They are cheaper than other types such as Vinyl gloves, which is great for frequent removal.
- Not having latex, powder or phthalates makes the gloves safe for the food industry. They are still strong enough for other applications as well and are, therefore, multipurpose.
- They are durable.
Precautions for Using CPE Gloves
Always wash your hands before putting on the gloves and after taking them off to avoid any contamination.
To prevent the spread of germs or infections:
1. Dispose of the gloves properly.
2. Place them in a lined dustbin after removing them, then wash your hands thoroughly with soap and running water.
3. Don’t place the dirty gloves on surfaces like your counter or the floor, and don’t touch them after washing your hands.
4. Choose well-fitting gloves to avoid having to adjust them during use. Loose-fitting gloves will come off, and tight-fitting ones will make you uncomfortable.
5. Disposable gloves are meant to be used only once. Don’t re-use your gloves, no matter how clean you think they are.
What things to consider when purchasing CPE Gloves
Always choose the right glove size for your hands.
The state of the gloves also matters. Please don’t pay for or use torn gloves because they are ineffective in giving you the protection you want.
What you intend to do with the glove should also be a factor when you’re buying them. CPE gloves are multi-functional, but there is a limit to the protection they give. Please don’t use them in high-risk areas, such as when performing invasive medical procedures.
Check the glove’s service grade as well, especially when you intend to use it in the healthcare sector or the food sector. Make sure the gloves have high quality.
The most important thing is you should choose the trusty CPE Gloves Manufacturer or Supplier when you purchase them in bulk.
Top CPE Glove Brands on the market
- Top Glove
Polyethylene gloves are some of the best in the market right now. Just remember they are suitable for light use and should be changed regularly. Choose from any of the above brands, and you’ll get quality gloves.